It is the priority of Mountain States Hand & Physical Therapy, Inc. to ensure the health and safety of our patients and employees. In order to protect everyone and combat the spread of COVID-19, we are reinforcing existing protocols and instituting new safeguards for the protection of everyone in the clinic.
So, what should you expect when coming to your next in-person physical, occupational, or speech therapy appointment?
- Everyone must wear a mask or face covering. We will ask anyone refusing a mask to leave.
- If you have a health condition prohibiting the use of a face mask, we will make accommodations to ensure your safety.
- When entering a clinic, everyone has their temperature taken.
- The cut off temperature is 99.0°F
- Accompanying individuals should plan to wait outside the clinic.
- Those choosing to stay must attend the appointment.
- At this time, we do not have a sign-in page.
- But don’t forget to check in with the office staff!
- After checking in, wash your hands with soap and warm water.
When considering treatment options, keep in mind:
- All appointments are one-on-one, in a private treatment room.
- We offer virtual care. For more information, reach out to one of our offices or email email@example.com
When developing our COVID-19 protocol, we consulted a variety of trusted sources linked below:
- CMS COVID-19 Toolkit
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Colorado Deparment of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
- the City of Wheat Ridge, Colorado
- City of Louisville, Colorado
- City of Arvada, Colorado
If you have any additional questions or concerns, contact us!